Wednesday, January 18, 2012

All About Me

I always write about the sh*t that goes on in my life. I always write about how I react to it. I never write all about me. What do you really know about me, besides the bad luck I have with men? This is my blog. I feel like being selfish. I'm going to tell you All About Me. Somethings you may know already, but hopefully you'll learn something.
  • My favorite color is purple. But most people assume its pink. 
  • I just got an iPhone, and I love it. Since I'm scared of change I still have, and use, my BlackBerry too. One day I'll only have one phone. When I moved back from Toronto it took me almost two years to get a local phone number. It takes time for me to accept and trust change.
  • I slept on an air mattress for years. Afraid of commitment, I liked the ability to be able to deflate and fold my life into my SUV. I bought a mattress set over a year ago and a beautiful bed frame recently. No longer am I afraid to commit. Also, no longer do I have an SUV, so I'd have to rent a moving truck anyway!
  • The books on my night stand: Last months's Cosmo, Little Book of Moksha Yoga, He's Just Not That Into You, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
  • The books on my coffee table: This month's Cosmo, MWF seeking BFF, Law of Attraction. Yes, I like to read.
  • Supernatural DVD's are usually always in my DVD player. I own all the seasons. I was an X Files fan too. Don't judge me. There really are some things that can't be explained. 
  • If I watch a movie its one of three: The Sweetest Thing, My Best Friends Wedding or Jerry Maguire. The first one is great. The other two are classics, and remind me of good times with great friends.
  • I like mirrors. I grew up in a dance studio surrounded by them. I think they brighten a room up. Art is ok, but mirrors are like live art. 
  • I spoil my dog. He runs the show in my house. He doesn't sleep on my bed though, he has three of his own. 
  • I love hot rods. The louder the better. The faster the better. I love trucks too. 
  • Vegas is my favorite vacation spot. I just booked a ticket there for my Birthday weekend.
  • I believe in Love at first sight. It's happened to me, twice. I can't wait till it happens again. 
  • I believe in Karma. You get back what you give.
  • I always keep a bag packed just in case someone says "Get in the car, we're going to ***, now". I have a passport and I'm not afraid to use it!
  • Talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than words. I think you should always do what you say and mean what you do. 
  • I'd move anywhere hot in a heartbeat. Flip flops can't be beat. 
  • In a perfect world I wouldn't work. I'd just volunteer and fund raise all day. Since real life is different than a perfect world, I have more than one job and volunteer and fund raise in my "spare" time. 
  • I forgive, but never forget. 
  • I'm loyal and devoted. My friends are everything. And I'd do anything for them.
  • I like Moksha Yoga because it's hard for me. Not physically hard, I'm more than flexible and strong enough, but mentally hard. Slowing my self down and clearing my mind for a whole class is tough. I once let myself go so much in class I cried. I thought it was sweat at first, then realized I was crying.
  • I have a full time day job, I teach dance in the evenings and sometimes I work at a cocktail lounge. If I had to pick one, I couldn't. Well it wouldn't be the lounge...
  • Never give me an ultimatum. You will lose.
  • I never regret anything that made me smile. 
  • I don't know what I want to be doing in five years, and that doesn't bother me. All I know is that I'm enjoying now. 
 What do you want to know about me? Email me at charmed@charmedandsingle.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment