Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The "C" Word

So big surprise, 2012 hasn't been going according to plan. Typing my goals was such a great idea, I put them all out there for everyone to see. It's almost freaking April...I've only been to one yoga class this year, read half of 4 books, and forgot about the video blog all together until 5 seconds ago! I have drank different wine (lots of it) with friends, I have gone out with my friends (mostly with wine too), I've called my out of town bff's a few times. The one thing I've done really well is trip planning. I have two trips to Vegas booked and one to the Stampede. (By the way: I think the Stampede is like Vegas, what happens there stays there, so don't expect any posts about it.) I guess I'm on the right track, but my expectations of myself are clearly high. I am working an excessive amount right now so I should give myself a little leeway, fine. 2012 is right on track! So what could possibly derail it?!
Yes, a boy. Isn't it always a boy?! I'm not placing blame, there is none to place. I'm just...sayin'. Technically I'm single, but my heart is taken by someone I can't call my own. Why? Because I can't admit I c@re. Ug, I can't even type it. So I guess there is blame, it's my fault! He's patient, smart, fun, thoughtful, cute, funny, responsible, respectful and I could go on. He makes me want to miss work just to see him. He's fantastic. Does he know I think this? No. Again, because I can't admit I c@re. I guess what I'm saying is one day I'm going to tell him I c@re about him, and once that's out there I have to make sure I don't lose track of what I still want to do with my year. My wine is important. Oh, so is the travel, yoga, reading, video blogging and my friends, obviously! I guess I can add more things to my 2012 To Do List. And maybe The "C" Word  should be one of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment