Thursday, November 11, 2010

Is It Me, Or Him?

After three great days together, lots of texts and a couple phone calls I still haven't been on another date with 5 Minutes Late. Why do guys do this? Why can't they just admit they like you and want to spend time with you? Or...if they aren't interested, why do they string you along and have you think there is a chance? Maybe I'm too forward. Is it wrong to just want the truth? So many questions, and no answers.

5 Minutes Late does have some moments of greatness. He showed up at my work, with hot chocolate and we took a walk around the lot. It was nice, and sweet. He did this twice, both times a few hours after he said he would. I know, big surprise, 5 Minutes Late was late. This guy has no ex-wife, no kids, a good job, a house, and he's smart. So what is his flaw? Is it me? Does he just not want a girl friend? Why would someone with everything else so together in their live not want a girl friend to share it all with it? Or am I just not the one for him?

Maybe I'm meeting guys in the wrong places. Or maybe I'm only attracted to unavailable men. As I said before, I'm giving online dating until the end of November, then I'm deleting my profile. I better start leaving the house. In the mean time, help me out with this one question: Is it me, or him?

No comments:

Post a Comment