Monday, November 29, 2010

Cake, Breakfast, and Bed Making

The Bed Maker is excellent at using the telephone. He calls when he says he is going to, and calls with no reason! He messages at all the right times, not just when it's good for him. It's amazing to have someone talk to me when it's good for me, not just him. He makes time for me, and has changed plans with his friends so he could see me. I am pretty busy, and since he wanted to see me he changed his plans so he could. I've been to his place a few times and him to mine. It's pretty even, and we have a good time together.

It was his Birthday last week. He went out with some friends for dinner. I found out they didn't get him a cake, or pay for his dinner even! No one should go with out Birthday cake!! I called him Saturday to invite him over for cake. I told him I was making him a Birthday cake and he sounded really excited. He came over and we hung out while the cake baked and cooled. I had made angel food cake and got strawberries and raspberries. we tried to make whipped cream, but since I don't have a hand mixer we tried to use a fork. This was a bad plan. We ended up going to the store and buying a can of whipped cream. While we were there he grabbed breakfast stuff. He had promised me breakfast last weekend but we didn't end up with time for it. He remembered, and followed through on his promise.

So I'm pretty bad at relationships, or at least defining them. So what is my next step? Am I really that girl who over analyzes everything? Should I just relax. I'm panicking because my online dating profile deletion dead line is tomorrow. Maybe I'll just relax and see what happens. How many times have I said this? Anyways, back to my date,

In the morning he made me an awesome breakfast. And he helped me make the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment