Friday, August 6, 2010

June AND July

Ummmm, so pretty much this relationship has gone no where. We are still just texting and hanging out. There are no sleepovers, there has be no relationship defining conversation. He's so frustrating!! But, I did meet another one of his friends, and he's really nice. They both came out to help me at one of my fundraisers. Everyone assumes I'm his gf, but I'm not. I know I should just sit him down and talk about it but there's a few things that really bother me...you ready for them?
  • No sleepovers... wtf??
  • He walks in front of me if I meet up with him while he's working
  • He won't kiss me with lip gloss on
  • I've only met two of his friends, twice!
  • It's all about him when we meet up and what we do
I'm done venting, thanks for listening.

I do like him, but all my friends think hes a douche. I should listen because they are usually right but he's great, the best non boy friend ever. I'll wait it out a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment