Friday, August 6, 2010

Superbowl Sunday Funday

I told you it's been a while since I had Internet so we are playing catch up... Here's a little back ground on this one:

When I lived in a big city in the east I dated a professional hockey player. It happens there more than people admit. I broke up with him when they got kicked out of the playoffs last year, and haven't dated anyone since. There's some history, here's some February...

So I've been single forever. I'm getting pretty sick of it. I'm now going to make an actual effort to meet a boyfriend. I meet lots of guys that I go out with once but nothing ever worth dating or taking of my clothes for. Since it's Superbowl Sunday I know boys will be out, and I planned to meet my friends at a pub. I'm also planning on talking to at least one boy.

I end up getting ridiculously drunk. Big surprise. We end up bar hopping to a few locations. Again, big surprise. the bars are at least full of men, even a few good looking ones. The only ones who I end up talking to are hockey players. Wow, bet you didn't see that one coming! It's like I'm a magnet for pro hockey players. I don't get it, but at this point, why fight fate? Who am I to question the master plan? I go with it.

We end up going back to hockey boys hotel...yes, the biggest shock of the night. I end up in room 505 with five of them. I love their persistence and team spirit, but really...it's not happening boys! We drunk dial our mutual friends and share some beauty stories. Eventually I leave and the rookie follows me to the lobby but I evade. He is, after all, the rookie. It's now three in the morning and I'm blind drunk, in a cab with and East Indian driver listening to the blues. What a suitable end to the night. I can't believe the Colts lost...

No comments:

Post a Comment