Friday, August 6, 2010

May!

So we are almost caught up... I love my new lap top and internet!

I'm seeing the same guy! Yay! He's great. We text constantly, we meet up a few times a week, as much as possible, he's so sweet. We haven't spent the night together again but that's ok, I work lots and he has an important job, so he has to sleep enough and be at home. Plus I don't have a real bed, still an air matress, so I understand. I met his best friend for half an hour once too! So far this is going pretty well.

I decided to buy a bed and couch to make my awesome house on Bear Mountain even more awesome. My mom and I picked out an awesome couch and bed and she agreed to be there at my house when they get delivered. I'm pretty excited, I haven't had a real bed for years!! It's going to be like staying in a hotel every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment