Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Puppy

So the guy I've been seeing for 4 months is driving me crazy. Obviously. Since we have no commitment I can see other people... right? Let me fill you in on "The Puppy"

Last summer the cutest guy came into work. We started chatting, and everyone I was working with walked away...so we could be alone. He was so charming, cute, funny and we hit it off. Then he left...

I saw him a few months ago at Walmart, at 9am, wearing no make up and sweat pants. So I didn't talk to him, just ran away.

Then he came into my work again, and again and again. Then he Facebooked me.

We met up a couple weeks ago at the beach, we walked till it was too dark out. Then we went for hot wings and beer. I love hot wings and beer. Then we watched a movie. And fell asleep together. He spent the night with me with no expectations and didn't care how hot it was. It was an awesome first date.

He uses the phone to call me, and we talk! He picked me up last week to go for a drive and we ended up taking a 4 hour mission to Cowichan Lake and back. We both knew we were going to be tired but it didn't matter, we were having a good time.

He is really honest with me, he doesn't want a girl friend, but he's fun. He's sweet, he does what he says he's going to do, and I like it. The three best things about him?

  1. He drives a Chevy one tonne
  2. He has a twin (who I haven't met...yet)
  3. He's 23

No comments:

Post a Comment