Friday, August 6, 2010

The Sleepover Saga

I mentioned to his friend while I was cleaning his house last week that we don't have sleepovers. He was shocked. And he brought it up to him. What are the reasons? Oh yes, I've got them! Apparently he's a hot sleeper. WTF. WTF. WTF. If you really like someone don't you want to sleep in the same bed with them even if you get a little hot? And does he plan on having separate beds when (IF) he gets married so he doesn't get too hot? Did he ever plan on talking about this with me, or just his friends? I'm so irritated about it. I like falling asleep AND waking up with someone I have feelings for. It isn't always the most comfortable sure, sometimes limbs fall asleep, you get hot, or you get drooled on. In the long run it's worth it. Sacrifice, adaptation, compromise, words he needs to look into. I hope he looks into them quickly...before I sleep with his friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment