Monday, October 11, 2010

The Friend

Well long email from the non bf later and I am never seeing him again. My friends were right, he is a douche.

I have lots of things planned for September. I am gong to Calgary for work, and Toronto for a fundraiser. I am very excited for both. Especially now after being completely freed of the non bf. Two days before I left for the first trip I got a message from the non bf's friend. The cute one, who came and helped me with the fundraiser, and complimented my dress, and gave me his jacket. He wanted to watch a movie. Of all the things I have planned for September this was not one of them. Who am I to say no to a movie?

He came over and gave me a hug. He never hugged me before...weird. We opened a bottle of wine and sat on the couch. He sat way too close. I honestly don't even remember what movie we watched, I wasn't paying attention. Neither was he. He's the complete opposite of his friend. He doesn't judge, he listens, he spends the night ;) He kissed me good bye in the morning and that's the last I'm seeing of him. That's right, I'm back!

I realized in the five months I was not dating that other guy I hadn't gone tanning, didn't get my nails done, didn't go to The Fox, didn't get my hair done. I wasn't me! Thank goodness one fun night with his friend reminded me who I am, and just how Charmed, Single and Fabulous I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment