Friday, October 22, 2010

Oops, I Did It Again...

Thursday night after teaching my class I was heading home when I got a text message from The Friend. What?? I haven't heard from him in a couple weeks, nor had I messaged him, or thought of him. He invited me over to watch a movie, and i jumped at the opportunity. He's really nice, fun, makes me feel like he gives a crap, and I was curious to see his new condo.

He gives me the tour and his condo is GORGEOUS! Great furniture, no clutter, really quiet. I'm immediately relaxed. As he's making us drinks I pick out the Blu Ray. I chose Top Gun. That movie is fantastic, and being as we've both seen it a million times I knew we wouldn't have to pay attention to it too much. We sit on the couch and he is so easy to be around! This irritates me because I know what ever there is between us will never go public. He really values his friendship with the non bf, and I really don't see him ever telling him. That makes me his dirty little secret.

Two drinks later and the movie is over. He grabs me a bottle of Gatorade and we go to his bed room. Super comfy bed, perfect temperature, just the right amount of light. It's almost like I'm in heaven, but it's real. He sets the alarm so I'll make it to work on time then wraps his arms around me. Best. Sleep. Ever.

In the morning he gets out of bed with me, gets me another Gatorade, tells me to have a nice day and kisses me good bye. What do I do with him? Tell him I'm into him? Tell him I want to see where this could go? Just enjoy the time I do spend with him? Discuss, post thoughts, and if you know who he is, see what you can find out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment